PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian
Thread: Norwegian
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2007, 12:50
Guttn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mind you, it is 2 years since I attended their interview. So, hopefully, things have changed for the better, and I think they have. But from my experience it was 30min with blahblahblah buy your own rating blahblah you need a valid rating blahblahb lahhahaha and you need to finance your own rating. No contract until you pass your linecheck, and then only if we have job openings. Never checked my licenses, nor logbook. Not even my company references. Left the session without having done a single test or being asked a mere technical/operational question. What kind of people are they picking up off the street anyways? So I left there with, not a bad feeling, more a nauscious one. Got the job offer though, and they kept nagging me to buy myself the rating and so on. But luckily during that process my current employer called and asked if I wanted to join .

And now that it seems SAS are going to open up the employment department, one would think that there is going to be some shakin`goin`on pretty soon .

Good luck to all who apply and buy the rating