PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What The Real Problem Is At Saa
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2007, 07:58
JetNut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
frogman and mates...I'm sure you are very content with your situation in HK, GF etc, with its own problems, weather, pollution, lack of legal recourse, expensive living conditions, etc.

But at the end of the day, those who choose to remain in SA do so at their own free choice, and thereby accept it warts an'all.

Migration of people has been occuring for centuries and its nothing new to South Africa. Many SA citizens who have the means to immigrate never the less do however, choose to stay in their home country and make it the best that it can be.

I rejoice at the fact that its people like you who actually decide to remove yourself from South Africa, as in the end, the people who remain are of a special personality with specific levels of tolerance tailored for the South African way, therfore that in itself will make this a better country to live and work in.

Negative and unjustified criticism from back seat drivers like yourself add to an economical phenomen referred to as the "law of diminishing returns" . so for you to leave, in a way is for the betterment of SA society.

Good luck in whichever country you make your new home.

I'm sure you'll make it the best you can, as I will in SA.