PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - London Heathrow - whats going on
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2007, 19:24
Capt Birdseye jnr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop

Malik a`sahra-have just had a very interesting conversation with an ex GF employee based at LHR, and can confirm your posting, he has confirmed no leadership since ex GF APM was sacked, he tells me staff would welcome EX APM back with open arms, would seem grass is not greener, the only ones opposed are those who originally set him up.

Staff shortages due to recruitment ban which seems to have been in place for forever, regardless of the amount of staff that leave they dont want to replace-could be they are definatly going over to a handling agent-word has it Alitalia are in the running-Do they not know Alitalia are in diar straights at the moment, guess it doeant matter BN and his consultants are all about handling agents.

My advice to the EX APM continue to sue it will bare richer fruits, why come back loyalty is worthless, I am also told previous APM sacked, why put yourself through this torture.

Finally Xena if it is true and Ex APM has not finished-why would they be offering a position to you that is not available should they have even advertised his vacancy-surely they cannot do this especially if the contract is UK local, would UK law allow this-does the EX APM know this-this may strenghten his case-..one thing I do miss about the UK-the strength of the law and unions .........

Xena-seems like a posting to nowhere are you really interested in a dead end job!!! you have certainly caused a stir in the pink palace though so much talk.......