PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 7
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 7
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2007, 12:54
crewboi83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Adelez.... no offence but having worked for Jet2 previously I can assure u, if the cabin crew are miserable you wanna try standing back and looking at yourself! I only operated MAN-LGW but on those routes where its full of business folk who think they know better cos they fly once or twice a week max (to our 5-7 days a week) I find those routes the worst, cos you folk are so bloody miserable yourself, IF the crew are rude its prob becuase they have been ignored from start to finish, from even showing your boarding card at the door you folk dont even take the time to look at us, never mind a "hi" or "morning", during the demo all you can hear is the banter of conversation or the rustling of the daily papers, you then do nothing but compare the service to BA (when can i remind you, ba is a full service carrier with a repuation of havin popmus miserable crew, where as Jet2 are a no frills airline and the crew are prob the last thing that gets complained about)
You wanna avoid Jet2 the bugger off to BA and LHR then! its people like you that made me think "screw this" and left!