PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - France seeks to Rejoin NATO Military Force
Old 16th Sep 2007, 09:53
Pontius Navigator
I don't own this space under my name. I should have leased it while I still could

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
:1.4G, must be good stuff you had there last night. Enabled a well typed monolgue of scribble. What was your point?

PingDit quote-
"I've still not forgiven them for the continuing supply of Exocet's DURING the Falklands conflict"

I thought they actually helped the UK prevent anymore going south during the war?
I belive there was an incontrovertible report, from reliable jounralistic sources, that French technicians were serving with the Argentines.

OTOH it could have been disingenuous b*****t and propaganda, but jounrnalists would never get it wrong, would they?

Who, as a nation, (other than the French), really like the French?
Anyone got a mirror around?

The Finns hate the Russians, the Russians hate the Germans, the Danes hate the Germans etc etc

Only the British don't care that no one loves us. Why should they? We know they all look up on us in admiration.

As I recall, the Fontainebleau HQ was temporary seco huts anyway and there might have been a row over who got the new building contracts as well. Commercial interests interfering> Never.