PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger Airways- Melbourne
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2007, 04:15
onlyemirates

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
prices

Somehow I don't think fares would be $19.95 or $29.95 Milocole. If they offered fares below taxes and charges they would last much less than the year I have given it. JQ and DJ can do that because they have very deep pockets. Tiger has empty pockets at the moment as it has only been given $10 million for start up. This is virtually nothing! I'm told that Tiger is on such a budget that they don't even do 3-4 stage interviews for Crew as it costs too much time and too much time is too much money. Also told that their office is a shoe box that looks like something out of a movie scene in The Bronx. $10 million for a new airline in a new country is pocket money. Sources have told me that Tiger are very worried as they have spent just on $120,000 in advertisement already and hardly any seats sold. $120,000 of $10 mil
I really hope you guys don't lose your joba nd know what you are up for.
Word gets around so quick and yes it can be rumours, but I have also heard that Tiger had all of these wonderful plans in the new terminal at MEL, but have dumped it all and doing it VERY BASIC
Can anybody give me any resonable debate as to why they think Tiger will do well?