PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mango - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 14th Sep 2007, 22:50
boypilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To the mad and bad one out there

Granted , each airline comes with its own pros,cons and risks whether that be 1Time,NTW,SAA,Mango,Comair etc- we all have our own choices to make in that regard.

1. Spare a thought for those SAA pilots and their families whose jobs are under threat during these trying times - or do you subscribe to the belief that they are merely getting what they deserve? What about the other 2500 odd other staff members and their families ?- or are they also getting what they deserve ??

2. The fight on crime ,or lack thereof, has nothing to do with a shortfall in the fiscal budget caused by SAA

3. Were you really so concerned about your tax rand when the aircraft still had bright orange tails -or were you to young to earn an income then but still young enough to dream of flying one.

4. I am reasonably certain that the said 2500 odd SAA employees contribute more to RSA state coffers in income tax than most of you earning a living in a tax free haven.

I am afraid that only those that pay are entitled to an educated ,subjective opinion.

Enjoy life at FL350 - thats an awful long way to fall ....but I hope you never do.

Suitcaseman - I agree 100%-
probably by EK with all those additional sectors -

So as for all the SAA staff still being employed but not on taxpayers money - I'm not so sure!

About Mango- I refer you to Qantas after the arrival of Vigin Blue .It's time for some objective perspective here.

so much for educated posts

Springboks 36 - England 0