PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian
Thread: Norwegian
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2007, 21:18
Guttn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dissident, no I didn`t pass a linecheck with them because I declined their "offer" after the interview. Lack of seriousness on their part at the interview was the first reason, the second being buying the rating. I was also told at the interview that there would be no offer of permanent employment until after the linecheck.

Sindree, forgot Flynordic. Of course they get staff travel with them since they bougth them. Anybody know what this means vs Finnair?

TFM, where I fly now I was given my contract weeks before groundschool. 100% employed as F/O. 6 month probation, as you call it, but informed very early that there is no pressure. Failure is human, and you get a second chance. Third.... maybe not

Very interesting when SAS begin employing again. Most likely next year. A lot of other airlines will lose some pilots,and will need to fill the spots. The future looks good - don`t buy yourself a job now.

BTW, I also know a lot of guys at NAS, and they all appear satisfied at the moment. Though the days are long. All nice guys and good pilots