PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rotorheads Around the World (incl 'Views from the Cockpit')
Old 21st Jun 2006, 16:11
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Blender
A while back you mentioned crocs, or that croc dundee dude and reporters nearly in the same breath.
On the link below you will see one of the northern oz commercial rotary pastimes reported on by one of our better reporters.

Who owns the 206 I have no idea, too close to the salt water for me. Her hometown is where they have trapped about eight man-eaters since the floods this year. Not as many as Florida have found by accounts after their couple of little rain showers, but she lives about 400 k by water from the briny.

Katie happens to wear a shirt quite well. I met her inland quite aways a few years ago. She has recently been up in the artic circle chasing all sorts of animals up there? Maybe someone could con her into a bit of an exchange down your way. I think she’s way to much an outdoors girl to want to be mixed up in our southern traffic reporting?

http://www.abc.net.au/rural/content/2006/s1634992.htm

There have been some VERY interesting stories written about this form of sport, all to do with protective mother crocs and scaredie cats egg collectors??