PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch T & C's
Thread: Monarch T & C's
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2007, 19:54
earnest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qwertyuiop

Like I said, I'm not one for claiming my colleagues on other fleets have an easier life, or that life on the MAN FBW fleet is wrist-slittingly bad. I was simply pointing out that no one I know of has volunteered to join the short-haul-only FBW fleet and those that have done so have been press-ganged on “juniority” and not seniority. I am also aware that most who convert to the Airbus soon realise that it is not the techno-spawn of the Devil.

I still know many FBW pilots who would swap fleets at the drop of a hat.
There are still no signs of queues outside DS’s door requesting a transfer to the MAN FBW fleet in order to get out of their summers of numerous night flights.

Taiguin.

I agree with your horses for courses comment but we are hardly bickering, just indulging in a civilised discussion laced with a bit of between the lines banter. Hardly unprofessional, but as I note your profile has your occupation marked as “student”, perhaps you could tell us what profession you are in, or aspire to, as a comparison. (Only kidding. Dash 8 Flybe, right? Go on and update your profile, you’ve earned it).

Qwertyuiop, for the record, I think you have the best nom-de-plume on Pprune. A swish of your finger and you are straight into your message. When I joined Pprune I had intended to copy you with something like Poiuytrewq, but my left hand couldn’t cope so chose something much duller.