PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBE - 5
Thread: FlyBE - 5
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2007, 19:48
birdscarer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ADC2604 - We could argue until the cows come home but this would be pointless as neither of us will see eye to eye on the matter. You say:

"In my opinion which I am sure is shared by many others, worthless or pointless comments are those given where there hasn't actually been any experience."

I say you seem to be missing a point-I have experienced thier delays and poor customer service-just not as a passenger. How does that make a difference?
You say:

"With regards to punctuality - the numbers I work with include delays and cancellations."

And I say that makes sense! It's your job to polish a turd and of coarse you have to believe your own hype-thats what pays your wages. But believe me, when you leave BE and look back, you will see that myself, one of your own pilots on here and alot of other people were infact merely pointing out a truth.
I have no qualms with BE withdrawing the Q400's. That is what any responsible company should have done and I doubt you will hear anyone say otherwise on here, however, you say:

"Subs were drafted in as soon as possible and a stirling job in my professional opinion so well done BE management "

I say: Someone pass me a bucket........