PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2007, 08:47
Leito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A380

The flight was very short unfortunatelly because I wanted to be there much longer so that I could take more pics., anyway, 2 hours flight and the crew were excelent, did a quick service, (gave an iftar box like) and colllected it quick, also gave us the chance to keep the box as it did say A380 or something like that, after the meal service they were very organized and called by sections so that everyone had a chance to go around and take pics.

We boarded by bus, the aircraft was parked outside the engeneering center and we had about 30 min. bus ride as we had to go all around the airport, passing CBC and T2, once on board the aircraft had the Airbus interior, downstairs F/C 1-2-1, and Y/C 3-4-3, upstairs J/C 2-2-2 and Y/C 2-4-2, all with very nice colours and big galleys. We disembarked using the 3 airbridges and everyone inside the airport was by the windows taking pics of the beast, pretty impressive.

The cabin crew was all EK and so was the captain, of course there were Airbus people all around because at the end of the day it still their baby, but it was a nice feeling to see those red hats on boarding.

All in all it was an amazing and unforgateble day, just to know that 55 of those are on the way and possible an other 55 will joing later on, its an overwhelming feeling.

About the B777-200 LR, I will fly it as pax on the inaugural flight from GRU-DXB next month, I cant wait for my J/C seat