PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TATC Pay Rise
Thread: TATC Pay Rise
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2007, 14:43
ifaxu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am getting annoyed by you now!

bringing up families on half of what I earned indeed. and what exactly would that be then. Once again you are presumptious. you have no idea about what I earned as a trainee. As for the vast amount of work done by a TATC. Get real. They do NO productive work. Just as I did not until the day I validated. They do deserve to be paid a fair salary which if you read my posts on this subject I have said repeatedly.
Whether you are valid or not interests me not one jot. Your juvenile views and immature outlook on life suggest that you are unsuited to our profession and I hope not to be in a situation of having to work with you in the near future!
As for you telling me what to expect from TATC s , what a laugh , I suspect I have had far more contact with TATC s than yourself having trained them for fifteen years. Almost without exception they were very pleasant individuals with a good work ethic and well motivated. Maybe you were/are the exception to that.
Please would TATC s remember that every ojti and valid ATCO has been through the training system. some with more money , but other problems that made the course every bit as difficult as it is now.