Old 29th Aug 2007, 12:32
onlyemirates

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
galley hag /Per210 etc

Galley hag says it all, took the words straight out my mouth love
Well said!

PER210

Tiger seems to have a lot of roar but no grunt
They keep on saying what they are going to do but I really think Tiger will just cut their losses and simply be another OZJET. They are much better off using the 5 A/c they have allocated for Oz to other Asian routes.

There is certainly room in Australia for another budget airline but Tiger is all promises and no facts.

If Tiger was serious about the Oz market they would have simply offered pretty much the same conditions as the other low cost carrier and maybe added a perk here and there. What they have done is try to come into the market with less than fare conditions, so chat rooms have got ahold of their style already and cutting up like mince meat.

I would expect Tiger to fold pretty much within 6 months of start up ( unless their main objective is to get into the pacific route ) whereby they could sustain a loss for say a few years, and just run the airline and treat the employees like ****. Do you really want to be a part of that?

If a low cost carrier came into Australia with good conditions and treated employees well they would laugh all the way to the bank