PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger Airways- Melbourne
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2007, 07:40
branson's bitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why are you so negative about it?
I am not 19 and have worked for more than a couple of airlines and lasted more than 3/4 months. so you are wrong.
I have been in the top 4 currently work for the top one ... and have worked overseas.
You say your 'friend' has the contract.... have you actually got it in your hands NO.
I have... i am stating what i have read.. and to me it looks considerable better and fairer than what i have been on before.
YES .. virgin... Qantas.... ansett..... and an overseas carrier..

No time to eat? Please... show me a flight attendant that does not get a chance to eat and i'll show you a skinny flight attendant.. It's a paid service .. which i have done before.. this is not a premium service.. so let's calculate this...... flight to Perth... 3.40 hours... If you can't squeeze in a half hour meal break.. you 1. can't organise crew.. or 2 don't have a clue what you are doing.... Also this is not going to be a syd return airline .. this is not city flyer.. can you please tell me what sectors we will be able to fit in ... for a 1,2,3,4,5,6 flight day! (by the way i put that in for you seemings you find it easier to count out the numerical detail! )

Sick Pay AT LAST ... some of us don't even get a day sick pay, so for me ten days is a blessing.... Also , i don't get this flight attendant mentality.. of getting sick all the time... i have had one bad flu in 4 years... note... take on some vitamins.... eat some fresh food.. and look after yourself...

As for this paying for car park thing... was that added for effect because that is bull****.

yes there is 6 weeks annual leave... and thank god because at the moment alot of us have none.

Uniform BIG FRIGEN DEAL it's a U>N>I>F>O>R>M it's not my identity, nor is it a fashion statement.. It's something i wear to work.....

Overnights? No none... i knew that before i said yes.. fine with that. i mean min rest at a overnight is what most get these days.. and i have more of a life than to spend than in a hotel room.

So how about you say goodluck to the people who take it on ... stop with the negative ****... Give it a chance... ask people in 6 months . If you have a right to bitch then... go for gold... at the moment you just sound like one of those bitter flight attendants that have been around way to long and are still dreaming about the good ole days.. they have gone.... Hence the new laws that john howard has put in place..
Hey maybe i'll see you at Tiger