PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger Airways- Melbourne
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2007, 17:40
onlyemirates

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ha ha galley bitch

Well said! I think the same.

I have the facts branson's bitch, you will last at Tiger as long as the airline lasts.

Who is your CEO in Australia by the way? Tiger has approached 4 well know airline execs and all said NO

Tiger will not last it is Singapore's springboard to The USA

Best conditions you have experienced? Which airlines did you work for before? Moorabbin Express

Sit at home wait for your stand by 1 hour call in time and then NOT get paid for it.

Hope you don't get sick darling. Catch a cold 2-3 days off. Mmmmmm
30% of your sick leave taken in one hit, ohhhh and then you will not receive any DTA so if you calculated a rough yearly salary think again.

4 crew operation not ruled by an EBA you will be calling in sick by the week not by the day. 6 sector days, yep 6 sectors. 3 are bad enough, 4 is terrible. 4 plus pax is a nightmare. You guys are going to be doing 6 that is 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 Let's say full flights when are you going to have time to eat?
Car park...oh did I forget to mention that decent airlines pay for their employers to park their cars....you will have to pay outof your own pocket

6 weeks annual leave the norm..now what will you be getting?

Staff travel the norm..now what will you be getting? Or as per the contract "may" get staff travel

overnights..now what will you be getting?

annual leave loading..forget it, overtime.. forget it..

Uniform? Do you actually know what you will be wearing yet?

It's a joke, unfair conditions

only casuals will take it up and crew that can't get into the big 4.

Good luck though