PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australian Airlines
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2007, 11:52
LooDrop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Guys...

Have you heard yourselves carrying on on here? We are supposed to be a professional bunch of people and I like to think most of us are. However you are not coming across this way to the folks who read this thread (yeah I can hear you saying "who cares" etc)...well I for one do care.

What on earth is in the MEL crewroom water? Because I swear some of you guys are totally high on crack.

Whilst we can all hide behind screen names and slag the crap out of people be it our management, union rep or even other crewmembers...this sort of rubbish isnt helpful to morale which we all know is usually at a low.

Hopefully some of the bad ju-ju in SYD will be going over to PER with this next progression batch, we dont need so much negativity in our happy family. When you get over it and you get burnt out, time to move on.

People voted Yes or No for different reasons....but at the end of the day the stronger majority spoke, lets pull our sticky apricot packet coated thumbs out of our asses and start doing something constructive.

Whoever wrote "down with SAA" in the overhead locker on TQT is a bloody tool, for a start SAA is South African Airways...I guess you were wanting to say Sunstate which is SSA. Thanks for making one of our aging 100's even more bombed out than what it already is! This sort of graffiti doesnt help your coworkers one bit.

We have such a great team at EAA, lets not spoil it. Just be glad that we dont have NT in BNE as our manager, the stories I have heard from SSA F/A's are shocking...we have got it good, that chick is NASTY.

LooDrop. xx

P.S...CandyPants...your'e hot.

Last edited by LooDrop; 27th Aug 2007 at 14:18.