PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay's 2007 interim profit
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2007, 14:00
dustyprops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ouch! the daggers are out now, which is exactly why the company has it made, because everybody has to pull together instead of squabbling with each other. Look mate, i am firmly in the same camp as you when it comes to management. They would take every last penny from you and work you 100 hours a month and still tell you that you are priviledged to be working for such a great company, if they could get away with it. As far as i am concerned they leave there uniform at the door when they step inside the office, because they are like nobody i fly with.

As for the subject of who earns what, yeah, i would love to have a 55% pay rise, do think i deserve it...definately. But as for the reason we earn more, well i think it's subjective. You will never convince me that flying is for anyone other than who wants to do it. As for landing the big jet/job, mate you just had hours and did a good interview, same as the rest of us. No room for anyone thinking otherwise. Cockpit's just to small. Cabin crew don't look confused, they just look disinterested when they walk in. Met a cabin crew member (male) at my previous, with 30% burns to their body sustained putting out a galley fire. Who deserves good pay?