PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australian Airlines
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2007, 06:59
tea_coffee_me?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will premise this by saying that I dont usually waste my time with this site! All the manipulative and incorrect information that is passed on by idiots who clearly cannot read and comprehend documents like an eba is an insult to everybody's intelligence!

To all who voted the eba down, i would like to inform you of what the company is planning to do to counter that..... forget being offered another eba, looks like they will leave us on what we are on currently... but before you cheer, heres the thing -

NTL flying is going back to BNE crew (sucked in MEL)
CFS, PQQ and TMW o/n's will be operated by SSA crew, not EAA crew... SYD crew will all be trained on the 400, starting next roster, we will take over the 400 flying to CBR - bring on the triple CBR's, we will be rostered alot closer to 152 hours than we are currently and the number of overnights will be greatly reduced so the company wont have to worry bout the 13hr/7hr rules.

If you thought things were going to be bad on the proposed eba, at least you were getting money for all the hours worked and had the choice to stop operating at 152 hours - our current eba does not provide for that luxury! More work for same $$$$ or less??? Well done to all those voting no!