PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Frustrated (?) pilots and security screening
Old 15th Aug 2007, 16:03
TACHO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At the end of the day rsuggitt, you are more than welcome to have an opinion, however when you are dictating to people who do this for a living it becomes a little harder to swallow. It is exactly the point that it doesnt effect your day to day working life, whereas for us, it certainly does.
By all means keep your opinion and points of view however i would recommend against coming onto the Pilots forum and reading out the riot act, just as I wouldnt dream of going into say... a forum for professional musicians and telling them everything I thought I knew about music., trust me on that, my CD collection is horrendous.

People are not complaining about the security as a whole, more the inconcistencies that seem to exist from person to person, which vary from very professional attitudes to downright obnoxious. As somebody at the sharp end I appreciate more than anyone the high priority ensuring flight safety, however this should not come at the detriment of treating proffesionals (not just pilots might I add) with a little bit of respect as people.

Tacho