PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The NetJets contract - Good or Bad?
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2007, 15:16
clanger32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I may be talking out of turn here, but it seems to me Nimbus, that you're very likely the same person OAT spotted here:
http://ask.oxfordaviation.net/viewtopic.php?t=3963

If this is not you, I apologise, but frankly I'm slightly perplexed by your attitude - you're humming and harring over a cadet scheme offer...maybe you're not aware of this, but this puts you in a far, far better place than almost any other newbie out there. Go on the training forum and you'll find people that would sell various family members for the opportunity you seem intent on spurning... Personally, I was rejected by Netjets after interview in Lisbon. I'm not bitter, no doubt they had their reasons, but it does give me some clarity. NJE, may not be the best co in the world, but you know what? Having a job offer and a type rating offer in hand is a better position than I'm in.

If it is you, then you seem to have learned little from your run in with OAT, as you now have a fifth incarnation....

If there's one thing I've really picked up on my route to starting my training, it's that this is a very small industry indeed.....thus treading carefully is probably a very good idea...