PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C.O.S 08 - You're kidding me
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2007, 06:44
AnAmusedReader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To CXFlyer and ALL

There might be a risk in voting NO. The comapny can impose DEFO and if you read the details it's a much better offer than last year. They can impose pay raises but they might not be as "much" as offered as a punishment. Age 65, I am afraid, is inevitable in most if not all bases. Is it right that based guys can work to 65 and hong kong guys can't? So voting NO does not guarantee present terms forever.

Is CX really having trouble recruiting and are many people really leaving? I don't think so. All the hot air we see on PPrune and all those who say they are leaving is not born out by the facts I suggest.

The negotiators should not have walked out, this isn't a street market stall in BKK. Their job was to negotiate the best deal they could get and get it to the GC for our reps to decide what next.

And as for all the slagging off of "the AOA", remember we elected them even if only because we had no choice because noboby else wanted the job, please remember that it is the company's offer not the AOAs.

I wonder how many of opur learned readers of PPrune have actually read the detail before they blast off.