PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do You Look After Crew Travelling As Pax
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2007, 18:03
crib08

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do You Look After Crew Travelling As Pax

Hi guys.

Here is a question coming from one crew member to another god knows how may out there??????????????????????????????????????????????

Who looks after other airline crew that come onboard travelling on sby fully ticketed or positioning?

Is it a lost courtesy? If you look after crew, share it with the rest of us. I like to look after any crew that make themselves known to us, but.. only if they dont over do it?

Have you had any bad experiences of crew trying to suck up for an upgrade in the wrong way?

WHAT IS THE RIGHT WAY? I dont like it when we get flight deck from BA thinking they are gods who expect to be looked after!!! I bet they wouldn't do the same for me. I had an ex-Air New Zealand crew member come up to me the other day for a chat and I decided to sort her out with a drink.

I think it should be a done thing.. looking after other airline crew aswel as our own. We dont get much appreciation any way. It would be nice for it to be a known way - to look after any crew that come on, again, providing they dont over do it.

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?????