PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EAST MIDLANDS - 5
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2007, 09:12
dumdumbrain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What you on about Ryanair only airports? Liverpool? Luton? Stansted? Bristol? At the end of the day if other airlines move because Ryanair offer cheaper seats well then that is good for the customers. And the only reason Ryanair flys from PIK not GLA is becuase its so much cheaper.

Any many of EMA routes are not to fields, well maybe in france, but thats only to allow second home owners to fly to a local airport which is near their home.

I don't know why so many people are against Ryanair, it offers good value for money and has brought air travel to many who couldn't afford it in the pass when you had to pay over inflated prices. Within 20 years become the worlds biggest carrier, not bad going in my book.

I actually feel sorry for some of the Baby staff, i see them working so hard and most of them are actually really nice people but are being totally let down by tiny town. So many of them have left already, either to the info desk, or to another ground agent. And I hope the managers in tiny town read this, try looking after your staff abit better, many of these boarding gate/checkin staff are the first people your pax will see, and will have a lasting impression.

Lee