PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EAST MIDLANDS - 5
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2007, 00:33
mathers_wales_uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We've all heard that one before about Baby basing an extra a/c at EMA same as they said that they will have two re-deployed units plus two new ones that would be spread throughout their current 4 bases.

If i remember correctly how many went to CWL, MAN & MME. They all went to BHX instead.

I would like to also mention that theese add-ons everyone is going on about are also with baby.

£7 for an infant each way
£4 online each way per bag £6 at the airport

So technically if your a family of 4 with an infant with 1 bag each it would be an extra £38 pound (bearing in mind the infant doesn't have a baggage allowance)

the catch is that if you purchase a seccond bag against one person name your still only allowed 20kg allowance and not 40kg as you would expect, so a charge of £5 per kg will be added.

I can't blame them though if they can get away with it then they are a business so anymore revenue to them is a bonus.

Just like to add that they plan expansion at CWL too so theres gunna be a fight for any new aircraft that arrive at the company but i would put my bets on it going to BHX.