PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C.O.S 08 - You're kidding me
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2007, 23:39
2 cents

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Westcoastcapt,

"The sole reason that this new offer proposes 55+ at the same salary is because there is not a line up to accept the present offer at reduced salaries. Plain and simple! And they need these pilots if they wish to expand.

The hotel is full of recruits so their present package is obviously sufficient!
Again, these DEFO recruits are saying that they are willing to join at an even lesser level. They are doing to many of you on the B / ASL scales that you did to us on the A scale."

Give it a rest will ya. There is no shortage of A scalers willing to go fly clapped out old freighters around for 7-10 days at a time on B scale extensions. Plain and simple! In fact the irony is some of the most vocal "I never would have joined on B-Scale" crowd mysteriously don't feel that way anymore at 55. As previous posts have mentioned, it is from a legal perspective on the company's behalf. Let's try to be productive here please.

I think the whole deal is pathetic, and as usual skewed very, very heavily in the company's favor. I can't say that I was expecting a miracle, but this is just ridiculous.

No.