PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C.O.S 08 - You're kidding me
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2007, 21:23
Glass Half Empty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Every time I look at this crock of poo I see something else that grips my sh!tter.

Officers on a freighter extension will complete a freighter commitment, with freighter service prior to 1 Jan 2008 counting towards that commitment. Transfer back to the passenger fleet will be in accordance with the Freighter Basings Policy. Officers who are held on the Freighter Aircraft beyond their commitment period will be eligible for Integration Deferment Pay. Upon completion of their Freighter commitment, such Officers will return to their original Salary Scale and accrued increment.

So 14 or so guys on the classic, not sure how many on the 744F who were on a little old extension post 55 to top up the old provident fund (100s of thousands) can now go back to A scales and bump more B scale FOs down the list some more. This is a serious joke. If they were that happy to come over to the freighter in the first place and accept freighter year 10 salary then they should stay on the freighter until 65 on year 12 scale unless of course they can persuade their old A scale colleagues in management to put up the scales a few years.

Get real