PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets Interview In Paris - Need Help!!!
Old 11th Aug 2007, 17:22
CL300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
norwegian pilot

Just keep it simple. I know this for a fact. Theres no arguing about it; Norway and Sweden. IF you work for international company and tax your income to another country that Norway and Sweden has a tax agreement with there is NO DOUBLE TAXES !!! I dont know how the status is in Denmark. And yes, this information is konfirmed to me from pilots that lives in these countrys and thats uses a tax agent to do their taxes. In addition to be on the safe side, I contacted both the Norwegian and Swedish tax athorities and they send me a list of countrys that has signed the double tax agreement.

So CL300, why dont you contact the respective tax athority in these countrys and get the answer from them, since you obviously cant understand what Im writing here.

I love you and I must be stupid like the other ones and all the layer firms all together, and obviously YOU are the smartest of all...I'm working in double tax agreement scheme for the last 25 years, It worked out fine until THIS deal...

And my friend, we have letters and answers and evidences from tax authorities in at least 4 countries that says that the double tax agreement is not applicable in this case, that includes France, Germany, Spain and Italy; BUT since you are better than the goverments in place; I do strongly suggest that you should go work in their offices to teach them the LAW and RULES of IRS..Until then, be prepared for an nasty wake-up call..