PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EAST MIDLANDS - 5
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2007, 13:56
dumdumbrain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
easyJet is making loads from its EMA routes, why would it possible want to change that? And at the end of the day why is BHX pax numbers down so much, because the two airports are so close. Anyway its only two ski routes. Who's to say Ryanair wont make it twice daily from the spring, alot of business peple these days just want a good service, and by that i mean on time, and cheap, come on its 50 mins, companies don't have the funds to waste on over priced tickets anymore.

And if I was a student I would want to go somewhere more interesting than Belfast, come on we have some really interesting routes such as BUD and RIG.

Baby wont leave EMA, it would send shockwaves through the company, leaving its homebase due to increased competition from the likes of easyJet and Ryanair..... Im sure Baby will change its actions soon and put on new routes to give Ryanair a run for its money.

Im not 100% about how long Sterlin will be at EMA for, anyone have any idea on how the bookings are going? And does anyone known Thomsons long term plans for EMA, base more a/c here?

Lee