PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EAST MIDLANDS - 5
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2007, 09:35
dumdumbrain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No I don't see Baby or easyJet moving from EMA. I know easyJet are doing very well with its routes from EMA, well maybe not so well on EMA-CIA anymore. Yes Baby will prob lose the Belfast, but im sure it will find a new new, or increase others, like Faro.

As for people checking out of hotels at 3am in the morning, well alot of tour ops do that, I finished last night at about midnight and the departures still had two flightsto go out, people dont mind these days if its cheap (one holiday a year or a few cheap ones where you have to be up early)... and its not just holiday makers as I keep saying, its spanish people visiting family here, my lovely second home owners, who want/need a cheap seat to spend more time in Alicante. The same was said about MAD when it started.

And as for Ryanair new routes in the spring/summer I would expect PMI and AGP, was any of you expecting TFS? EMA for Ryanair is now a major base for the future, it has a good management at EMA, good Staff. The new routes that were released the other week are selling like hot cakes.

I would like to see new routes to the new wave of EU countries, but I don't know who will be the first to start them (has to only be a matter of time), maybe is a perfect chance for the likes of Baby/Wizz to get a head start on Ryanair. Oh and more German routes, my Berlin flight last night was full, all 189

Lee