PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Frustrated (?) pilots and security screening
Old 9th Aug 2007, 12:53
fortuna76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear busty bird,

As said by somebody above, there is no need to call us overpaid bus drivers. One because most pilots are definately underpaid. And two because this still is a pilots bulletin board. Now I see that you are a ground ops manager. I would most welcome you to state your opinion on the board, since even though you are not a pilot you would have interesting knowledge of the ground side of aviation. But if that opinion is that we are stupid idiots then I cannot appreciate this and I would strongly suggest you to not write this.

I assume that your opinion of pilots is based on experience with someone, and I am sorry if your encounter with some pilot was that bad, but not all pilots are stupid. There are very sensible individuals out there who respect all people doing the job for to make the flight happen as well as their passengers. I wish to think that I respect the ground crew that is supporting me from the gate agent to the fueller to the guy who cleans the toilet. I just hope that you can extend the same politeness to me.

Many thanks!