PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod Information
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2007, 16:31
Headstone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay tucsemeh you win – I withdraw from this thread and will make no more comment or even read it. I, along with many others, thought that this thread was all about finding answers about the Nimrod crash and help TD and the others in some way. However many of the recent posts have been from people who by their OWN admission know nothing about the causes of the crash, know nothing about the MR2, know nothing about the Training System for the MRA4 but are quite happy to attempt to broaden the thread and post questions and theories. They do nothing to help find out what went wrong and you have no proof whatsoever that they have anything to do with this specific incident.. A lot of people have a thing about both procurement and British Waste of Space and without any proof that in any way those allegations had anything to do with this terrible event will quite happily post their unsupported theories. I will join the likes of SFO who evidently is an experienced pilot of both the MR2 and MRA4 and did post information but after a totally unwarranted and foolish rant posted by TSM he indicated in his final post that he wasn’t bothering to read this any more.

To TD I most sincerely hope that the true cause is found and that at some stage you can have some form of peace. I have lost friends in crashes, my wife and I lost a daughter at a very young age and so in some form I know what you are going through and the long road you still have to