PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EAST MIDLANDS - 5
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2007, 01:47
Nimrod6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi all,

the Onur Air was an A300-600, the UKIA did some high power engine runs and then nipped off to LPL for a quickie, and for the love of god, please dumdum, give over on the snide remarks about taking Baby's business. We do understand the importance of cost, also the loyal fanbase that Baby have (which you keep reminding us of everytime you get shot down). Its already been mentioned that this thread has become a kind of "RYR V's WW" battle, so lets move away from this reiteration - both airlines seem to be operating quite happily (at times) alongside each other.

Back to the 'rumour' stuff... the whole TCX-MYT and FCA-TOM. Rumour has it we at ema are destined to have a based B787 from autumn next year (unless of course Boeing start up similar teething problems as with the A380). Does anyone have any more on the sort of aircraft we could be getting? Surely if, and I'm sure they do, TCX and MYT / FCA and TOM operate to the same destinations at times then a larger aircraft would be necessary? Could we be threatened with a few wide-bodies? And as for the B787... I don't even think that would fit on the central apron as things stand (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Regards,

Nimrod