PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GF morphs into EY
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2007, 17:10
desertrat60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GF morphs into EY

Well well well, this is almost as riveting as Bold and the Beautiful. Almost.
Now its "The Bored ( GF ) and the Beastly ( EY )
GF morphs into EY. in the last few episodes:
The departing Ozzie takes most Ozzie cronies with him, some still riding the wave of favouritism, no real exp to note other than they drink together. Most go immediately. Others have a staggered start to feign real assessment and selection processes. Right.

Anyone left behind either goes to jail, or is promoted to seriously ridiculous levels. The smart and capable go on to the airline of choice.
EY starts to pilfer pilots and crew, all under seemingly above board recruitment processes. Right.
Some pilot assessments didn’t go past the first hour? What the…. I hear the cabin crew ones were equally laughable…."Are you breathing ? " HIRED!

GF gets rid of NB - the usual crew corruption. GF replaces him with the Whale. EY takes NB. EY gets rid of NB - now the usual roster corruption. EY replaces him with the Whale.( But only minutes before GF gets rid of the Whale - for the usual crew corruption AND the usual roster corruption -maybe to replace him with NB? )
AD takes the baton, runs half way round the track, then drops it, BN picks it up ( he cant see the grease on it ) starts running screaming " allowances, seniority!!!!". MK still on house arrest. LS still smelling like a rose. The bored is bored. The corrupt are corrupt. And you still cant get a frig******in staff ticket when you need one.
Oh my head hurts…can I have a few of those pre assigned BKK's and MNL's that are going to the boys? With call out of course