PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Frustrated (?) pilots and security screening
Old 5th Aug 2007, 11:44
TangoUniform

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C'mon girls,
This nonsense "they screen me, then I go take control of the airplane, why should I be screened", is ridiculous. Do you know who every "pilot" is that goes through a security gate? Are you really who your ID says you are? Are you really the pilot of flt XXX? Lots of stories about IDs, passports, pilot and cc crew uniforms going missing. Do you want all 4-20 cabin crew going through security as well? Of course you do. Get off this, "I have a crash ax and control of the airplane......" nonsense. I don't know who your are and you don't know who I am. Quit whinning and just get on with it. I hate doing the drill as much as the next person....take your shoes off, take your belt off, take you computer out of your flight kit, do this, do that........the whole idea is to limit access to those that might do harm. They key word, "limit". I don't want someone on my a/c that just showed a fake ID, in a fake uniform and bypassed through security that might have some "goodies" with him. Think outside the box, fellas.

Last edited by TangoUniform; 5th Aug 2007 at 12:18.