PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nakheel Aviation - Dubai
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2007, 10:05
Magic123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No need to get angry

Approachchecks,

I was not implying that you were lying, what I ment was, for example, "I spoke to a Captain at Nakheel, or I spoke to the Director of Operations" ect.

You can expect teething problems with any new company, seeing that the Aviation part of Nakheel only started up in 2006, any expanding company is not the easiest to manage, don't always blame management for personal problems. Management has to look after the company as well as their personnel, if the company does not make the grade, there will be no jobs, and no jobs mean no salaries.

If you want to fly for a proper salary, you must have the qualifications, the hours, ect, as well as the personality for the job. Why do you think any company has a interview process? You must also be willing to start at the bottom if it is req and work your way up.

Corporate flying is also very unpredictable, so if you want a stable job with a roster for the month, then join an airline. There are lots of airlines in the world that pay very well, more spesific the far east airlines.

Don't ever think that companies do not check out this website, bad mouthing companies can be very damaging to your flying carreer, aviation is a very small world.

Lastly, flying should first and foremost be fun, it's our passion. Companies and salaries should not be the first consideration when applying for jobs, but the fun behind what we will be flying, even if it is a Cessna 150.

The correct company and salary will come along sooner or later.