PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silverjet
Thread: Silverjet
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2007, 15:14
Mefly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blueskybird: In answer to your many questions! Yes you can commute from Birmingham. Most of us commute. I don't want to be too specific about pay but obviously it depends on how many flights you do per month as to how well you do. I'm just CC but have been doing quite nicely so far although the next few months are going to be quieter for us.
Yes there's plenty of opportunity to go into New York. The train takes about 45 mins but once our second flight starts we will be using two hotels and the second is much closer.
We don't know where the second route is going to be as it's all top secret. Various different places have been mentioned but they're not giving anything away yet!

Lucy: Don't worry too much about your photos. Mine were just taken outside. Try to look smart but you don't need to wear a suit. Make sure you smile though as that's what is most important.
The day is just the usual group exercise followed by an interview if you get through. Mine was all in one day but I believe they ask you to come back for the interview part now.

I think that covers all your questions. My fingers are aching now so I'm going to stop!

p.s - yes be yourself. Hopefully your a nice friendly person as that will help.