PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arab/Muslim pilot discrimination...
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2007, 09:48
Mia Donna

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what a load of rubbish !!

TIC12345 :

I have read your posts (most of which was incredibly difficult due to your poor english) and think you are talking rubbish ! I grew up in a european country , speak the language to perfection but would not even apply for a job as i already know the outcome !!! most countries including yours i suspect only like to employ 'their own ' .

We in this country however accept lots of people to come in whatever their religion or nationality. Oh and not forgetting we also provide them with a nice house and free money every week courtesy of all the hard working tax payers. Fact is we are a nation of acceptance and if we were discriminating against people due to their race then surely they would not get past immigration !!

I have many muslim friends who are fantastic people , everybody has the right to believe in what they want ! anyone who thinks they are not getting jobs in this country due to anything else but their ability or LACK of it as some of the posts here suggest (DON SiMON) are very mistaken.