PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VB Vs Jet* Rosters
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2007, 06:05
cunninglinguist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pleats, sorry wot was I thinking, would'nt be looking at real estate in PH or DRW just yet, last word from AJ a couple of months ago was " PH, not in the next 18 months or so " ( or words to that effect )at the ML roadshow.
DN has only ever been a rumour, I thought.

Night, commuting possible, with proviso u r within 2 hrs of airport on reserves. Since the SY L/H guys are working ( roughly ) 15 days a month, that leaves about 5-6 availables.

Galdian, I thought everybody pretty much disagreed with my posts, so thanks.
You may have misinterpreted what I said, not at all saying VB will get a heap of DECs ( except for the 777 ) but rather with the 15 or so JJs and 7 x 777s that makes around ( lets be generous ) 150 commands. If a new hire is going in with 275 F/Os in front of him ( which he/she will be ) thats not lookin too good for a left seat in the foreseeable future.
With Tiger planning to dump even more capacity on our fair shores, I dont see how VB or Jet* can possibly expand much more than they have already advertised.
Therefore making new hires at those 2 F/Os for a long term ( like Vb in the last 4 or so years )
All of this is of course MHO