PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Cabin Crew
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2007, 14:22
Jen_x

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Virgin Cabin Crew

I would just like to say that 8 years ago (with Virgin) i had a bomb scare on the way 2 MCO, since then i havent been able to look at a plane let alone think about getting on one! My parents booked a hol wid u for may. I was dreading it all year.
At the airport, about 2 get on the plane, i couldnt. I was cryin, shaking.. petrified. A crew member called Lisa .S. Douglas came over took my hand and reasured me to get on the plane with lots of hugs. At first i couldnt and was still afriad .. then she took me to the galley to calm down. She then introduced me to the rest of the cabin crew and stayed with me until taxi. Once airbourne she came and got me out of my seat. I stayed in the galley with her, Laura, Margaret, Dishy, Abbey, Carley, Manuella, Johnny, Rebekah. Lisa let me wear her red apron once my confidence had grew and i was allowed to serve the pax. with her. Now, i would love to become a Virgin CC when im old enouh! I would like to thank her soooo much for helping me to over come my fears (as well as the other CC). I reli did appreciate all ur hugs, kisses and support. xxx Thank you Virgin CC xx on the VS027 flight - 17th May 2007