PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - From Air NZ Link. There will be a NZ Pilot Shortage!!!
Old 14th Jul 2007, 18:17
pakeha-boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
quote tinnie....In 1972 you could buy a nice old house in Mt Eden for ten grand

Tin mate thats choice for sure,half these blokes in 72 were still swinging in their dads bags.bloody funny for sure,.,....

400rulz...ditto on your comments and for sure you never get what you want you get what you negotiate or are will ing to acept....but as waka points out....not all expats are leading a life of misery....I,m in the same boat as waka ....couple more years down the road,than he is and have made ,over the last few years some kiwi investments...so if your ever in pohara ....the piss is on me,and so,s the pig hunting run

I enjoy the flying I,m doing,..tiinne says he has 1 Airnz rejection letter..I have 2...but guess what ,...thungs change .....maybe back in kiwi sooner than I think....

one thing to remember...not all expats subscribe to this forum,and there are a ****eload of us that actually enjoy the lifestyle weve dug for ourselves and we sometimes portray our situations worse than they really are...for the sake of pissing and moaning......maybe waka and I have the best of both worlds.....I make it back to kiwi every 6 weeks,watch the footy,and surprised our paths have never met....for those who dont wish to do the OE aviation run...more power to you....dont ever knock what you havent tried...and for the young fella,s that are getting into this game....a little overseas stuff never hurt anyone...remoak will even back me up on that one.....

pilot shortage...there will always be plenty of glorified bus drivers....I,m one of them