PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Opinions on male cabin crew
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2007, 17:04
marlowe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Homer does it really matter what your sexual preference is? Is it more to do with what your mates might think? Mum and dad might be a bit dissapointed that there son isnt in a rough tough occupation!! Well it doesnt matter one little bit.I am a straight guy, Purser with a large airline and dont give a damn what others think. just because your on an aircraft doesnt mean that You are gay.How many times a day do you think you get checked out by other guys in the job your in now? its no different! dont you think that the girls dont get checked out by other women on the aircraft ,of course they do! laugh it off ,take it as a compliment that someone finds you attractive!! would it be the end of the world if heavens above, a guy chatted you up in the galley ? have had that done to me loads of times hasnt made me gay!!!! and yes i have a trolley bag that i wheel and dont carry, well its heavy!!!! my point is its all about attitude other peoples that is ,if someone wants to look at me onboard and percieve that i am gay well thats there perogative its not gonna affect the way i deal with them onboard the aircraft, looking at the name you chose for this forum are you sure you dont want to step out of the onboard wardrobe? or did you choose it as a bit of a mickey take, cos if you did maybe life in the cabin is not for you.