PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EAST MIDLANDS - 5
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2007, 08:12
SexyladyEZY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Morning

Well not been on here for a while, as i have been very busy with my role and home life.
So, firstly hello to everyone who knows me, and for the new ones, Hello, i am Maria.
Well what a shock this week, with EZY having 2 x flights to BHX.
I have predicted this for a very long time and this was a rumour a few years ago about EZY transferring all services from EMA to BHX.
I have worked for EZY for several years, so i do feel i have the right to make a comment.
EMA is a lovely base and does VERY well, our routes are boring, nothing new ever comes except we got the summer special last year doing the Chavvy Ibiza.
We lost our domestics, remember we use to do GLA and EDI, oh the good olde days.
Well i think that EZY will eventually go to BHX all together, as EMA is a very expensive to operate from and there is too much competition now, with Thomsonfly, FR and WW, and EZY does like to make things Big ( Don't we all )
lol
But with BHX, the only lo-co really there are Monarch and WW, so EZY could go in there and make it super BIG, i think the winter routes will be a taster to see how it goes, if it does go well, they will just move from EMA and down the M42.
Our cabin base manager, who is from the Birmingham area has never looked so happier this week, as i think she knows she will be moving back to her home area of the West Mids, alright for her, but what about the crew who live in Derby, Notts and futher ?
So i will go now, but like i say, watch this space, i am sure this time next year,EZY will be at BHX full time.
Take care and i do hope i will see you on a flight soon.

Maria