PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester AAVA 'ban'.
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2007, 22:45
Ceannairceach
Disappointed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Would you have at least tried to do something though MancBoy - even if it was just to get your voice heard and concerns addressed by management?

I'm not having that you would have just said "yeah fine" and got on with it without a single moan or protestation. Come now - I look daft, but I'm not stupid

I agree with a lot of what you've posted previously in this topic, absolutely. And even though I'm MACC based, I can see most things from both sides, much to the chagrin of some of my less understanding colleagues on both sides of the unit divide.

But I can't for the life of me figure out why you, and quite a few of your colleagues take such umbridge seemingly at those of us at MACC being a little upset at the situation that confronts us - compulsory or not.

It doesn't affect how much money you'll be paid, or which band you're in after all, does it.

A bit of support, at least publicly, from ones colleagues would be really nice from time to time.....even if it's just in the interests of begrudged karma.