PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - French freeze Easy out of Paris
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2002, 13:13
wallabie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scottie

Get nicked !!!. .Ryanair and Easy BELONG to the very same category of employers. Like it or not, you obviously don't !. .Yes the french government is trying to keep them or maybe you ? out by turning Air Lib into a french low cost, therefore french jobs, french contracts and ..........low fares for the French travelling public you seem to care so much about. Your concern brings tears to their eyes.

Now, you might want to maybe get a job there or is it the Paris posting you were after ?. .Just like there are a couple of frogs at BA, there are a couple of Brits and Irish at Air France. In both cases these people didn't see fit to mould the world to their childish dreams but got on with it and learned whichever language it tool to get the position they wanted.. .Maybe that's an alley you might want to explore ?

Lordie, Lord !!. .Are you saying we got it all wrong serving meals, giving hundreds of connections a day with facilities like waiting lounge equiped with all the gismos the perfect businessman needs and ( now this reallly gives me cold sweat !!!) FRECNH SPEAKING CREWS ????!!!!!. .I beg you ! Write ASAP to

Jean Cyril Spinetta. Chairman of the board.. .Charles de Gaulle Airport

Let him know what a twitt he is to pursue this course of action, our very survival depends on it.. .While you're at it, write to the Financial Time and let them know that writing the raving review they wrote about how well AF is doing is not only misinformation but plain abuse of the travelling public and small investors.. .I'll never thank you enough for opening my eyes.

[ 11 February 2002: Message edited by: wallabie ]</p>