PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Comed Blackpool
Thread: Comed Blackpool
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2001, 11:25
batemanisbad4u

Thumbs up

Stand up that man (ISDABS1) very well put, the good news is that R.M. will soon be operational albeit on a smaller scale to start.Having both R.M & Bannerman as customers (& yes I'm still owed by R.M. but thats business) I know who I prefer to do business with, although R.M. is far from perfect he is straight & fair. It speaks volumes for the character of Bannerman when you go as far a field as New Zealand mention you originate from Blackpool & the first words are " is that arsehole B?????n still there".If you talk to Bannerman all you get from him is "been here for 25 years must be doing something right" well, as he found out to his cost recently that is not true! I will leave you to decide about his mentality. They do say in life you get your rewards or otherwise & I'm glad to report that Bannerman is now receiving his, as you are aware SIR all the money in the world can't get you that little piece of signed paper from the AME that you have so activley been chasing the last few months,maybe you should change your handle to Exbannerman. If it helps, I know of a nice little cottage on the North Wales coast, you could watch the planes from your garden.

[This message has been edited by PPRuNe Towers (edited 16 May 2001).]