PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas Blue
Thread: Atlas Blue
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2007, 16:20
robert3791

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Atlas Blue

Hi Too Fast ,

To answer your request ; yes marrakech is a very good place to live ,a "jetset" place now. You can easily live there with the family ; no problem at all . It is now very hot (45-48) but dry .

The flights are all to europe and of easy access if you want to go home ( in europe ,yes).

I only worked there for 6 months ,but i must say the atmosphere in the plane is excellent and easy going. The flt ops mnger is an "a....h...le ,the c/p is very nice.

The whole company is a bit of a big fiddle , hence , the big turn over.
Also if you join , you will not move from the 737 - 400 altough they advertise for 400/800. The only one went back to RAM.
Rishworth in sweden is the agent ,the pay is 6000 euros (80hrs) and 75 per hr overtime .

You will be put in a 4star hotel ,where al the other guys are ,some chose to rent an appartment.
The hotel is paid for by atlas blue.If you need a job now ,you try it ,they are in need ,lots of pilots leaving to upgrade their carreers on bigger types .

Now i suggest you have a go at it and check it out ,nothing to lose . Bring your family and enjoy the good moroccan life .

All the best to you
robert3791