PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NJS goes TWU?
Thread: NJS goes TWU?
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2007, 07:11
Rizal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What the hells going on with the NJS pilot group??!! someone tell me its not true that a committee member who was pressing his fellow pilots not to sign an AWA has gone and signed one! My source in NJS tell me his wife told him to! Well theres one that takes me back to '89! Is it true that your leader was talking up industrial action but then changed his mind when some intelligent person told him the consequences of his action? Guys and Gals, please tell me your not thinking about industrial action because if you do you may be sticking it to the company but ultimately you would be sticking it to yourselves. For those of you who cant grasp the concept, the contractor/client relationship works like this; Qantas pay NJS to do a job, if they cant do that job then NJS doesnt have a contract. If you wish to delay aircraft unnecessarily, ground aircraft, work to rule then youwould be going down the right path to ensure your long term relationship with the Q becomes redundant.
Word is your committee have dropped the ball and now the feds are back in play as a direct result of concerns the current committee are incapable of negotiating and where it all may end up.
Start thinking for yourselves boys and girls.