PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Whats New in West Africa (excluding Nigeria)?
Old 6th Jul 2007, 11:57
Hippolite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HeliRoger

You are lucky since this forum is frequented by many who have an intimate knowledge of the West African helicopter scene. Even the management of a well known Nigerian company called Caverton often post in these forums.

They have offices in Lagos and I am sure that you being local and them being a local company, they would be able to give you lots of advice and would even consider sponsorship in return for a bond arrangement. Such arrangements have been made before with great success in the international arena although I don't have any specific knowledge of how they might work in Nigeria. Shouldn't be any different in my opinion so it maybe worth a try.

Bristow and CHC also have operations in Nigeria and once qualified, they would probably be only too happy to let you join the long queue for a job in Nigeria.

I am sure that Bristow HR would be able to help. Why don't you send them an email. Steve Medlin in the HR is an old friend of mine as well as a friend to many others who frequent this forum. I can help with an introduction if you wish. His email is [email protected]

Good luck and I am sure that you will find no shortage of advice here on this Rotorheads forum.