PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX advertising O/S
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2007, 07:39
haughtney1

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Why oh why do some on here resort to personal attack, rather than face the reality of the situation?
ACMS...a bit of the pot calling the kettle black with this comment
Your handle says "south pacific" you probably come from some despot regime in the area that relies on handouts from the Australian tax payers.
Your handle says Fragrant harbor...and last time I was there it wasn't particularly Fragrant, nor was it particularly pleasant...just ask a few of the ethnic Koreans...
As my pappy used to say "It is better to be thought a fool, then to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"... you remoak are a fool
Yet again a personal attack...not very constructive Jarjar, but then when has that ever stopped you posting rubbish in the past?
As for industry knowledge...the Oz industry is FAR from unique, yes it has its own idiosyncrasies, but fundamentally it is virtually identical to the industry as a whole.
The real problem that the naysayers on here appear unwilling to accept is that despite you venting your spleen, the name calling, the bluster, and the moronic blinkered personal attacks.....Rex will continue to search for suitable employees overseas, because it suits them to do so.
If the views of ACMS and Jarjar are respresentative......then I'd be doing the same thing.
And yes I've worked in the industry in Oz